Oklahoma City Shower & Tub Installation
Helping You Update the Look of Your Bathroom
If you want a new look for your bathroom, don’t hesitate to contact Hull Plumbing. As the premier plumbing contractor in Oklahoma City, our professionals pride themselves on their many years of experience and their adherence to the highest standards of workmanship. Our plumbers are licensed, bonded and have all required insurances, including Workmen’s Compensation. They have all the permits needed to work on our customer’s projects and are familiar with the often complex building codes when it comes to installing and repairing plumbing systems. Our plumbers are skilled in installing any sort of bathtub or shower that you prefer.
Learn about your options today! Call us at (405) 246-9763 to schedule an appointment with one of our designers.
Types of Shower Stalls We Install
Whether you are remodeling or building a new bathroom, our professional team at Hull Plumbing is more than happy to help you choose the right shower stall. We take the time to sit down with you to discuss your needs, the look you’re going for, your timeline, and your budget. Additionally, we can answer any questions you might have and educate you on the pros and cons of your different options.
Take a look at the two most common type of shower stalls we install:
- Prefabricated shower stalls- These can be made in any size and out of many materials, but the challenge is that shower stalls, like bathtubs, are tough to get into the bathroom. This is why showers and tubs should be installed while a house is being built. If the customer wants to renovate, the shower stalls can come in pieces that can be fitted together.
- Custom-made shower stalls- These are made to the customer's order and can be sealed to serve as a steam room. All shower stalls can be enhanced by accessories like soap dishes, shelving, benches, grab bars, and offset shower controls.
Your Bathtub Options
Bathtubs can be even more versatile than shower stalls. They can include:
- Freestanding baths- These baths are pleasingly old-fashioned but since they tend to be deeper than other tubs, they’re ideal for soaking in. Many have familiar lion’s claw feet.
- Whirlpool tub- The swirling heated water in these tubs is soothing but homeowners should make sure that their water heater can handle the load. Hull Plumbing can give you pointers on whirlpool tubs and will be glad to upgrade your water heater as well.
- Recessed tub- These tubs have only one open side called an apron. The drain can be placed to accommodate the customer’s plumbing.
- Corner tub- This is like a recessed tub except one side is finished and it has an end. A corner tub can give the bathroom a sense of openness.
- Platform tub- This tub is set into a platform that can be made out of a wealth of materials, from wood to stone to tiles. Like a freestanding tub, it can be put anywhere in the bathroom.
Since nothing lasts forever, our Oklahoma City plumbers at Hull Plumbing are also pleased to repair tubs and showers, whether it’s unclogging a drain, replacing a shower head, or re-glazing the tub itself.
Get started on your shower and tub installation today! Call us at (405) 246-9763 to make an appointment.